STUDY GUIDELINES - 2011
- Prepare personal timetable and follow it strictly.
- Set a target mark and always work towards achieving it.
- Read notes and other materials regularly for example, books, magazines and charts regularly.
- Answer any questions arising from the notes or materials read in writing and have them marked.
- Work with other pupils in small groups and share ideas.
- Consult the teacher where there is difficult in some questions or notes.
- Perform any practical activities that the teacher, books or notes have prescribed.
- Develop an inquisitive mind and explore your surroundings.
- Record and make short notes of the discoveries you have made.
By Rebeccah Ndung’u |Teacher